As part of our efforts to protect your privacy, this Policy may be updated or amended as and when required, at the sole discretion of B'Lush. With any changes made to the Policy, we will publish the latest version of Policy on the Site for your perusal.
Should you have any concerns regarding to this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
ACCEPTANCE TO THE POLICY
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- By clicking on the “Subscribe” button, you provide your free, expressed and informed consent to this Policy;
- You may at any time revoke the consent you have provided by writing to us at [email protected] and revocation of such consent will affect your use and level accessibility to the Site;
- It is your responsibility to review this Policy which maybe updated or modified by Bedazzled Lush from time to time.
- By continuing your use and access to the Site, you indicate your acceptance to this Policy including any changes that may be made from time to time.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Bedazzled Lush always thrive to provide you a better and secure user experience while accessing our Site and Application. To achieve this, we collect both personally identifiable information (the “Personal Information”) and other information generated through accessing the Site (the “General Information”) (collectively as “Information”).
- Any information about an individual whose identity can be reasonably be identifiable based on the information, including but not limited to, name, gender, date of birth, identity document, residential address, contact number, e-mail address, payment information and etc.
- Non-personally identifiable information which automatically generated while accessing the Site and Application, including but not limited to, Internet Protocol address (IP-address), geolocation data, features of your device, website usage, browser type and etc. We may use various standard technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, beacons and local shared objects in order collect the aforementioned information.
- In the case that you are paying for your purchase using credit card not issued to you, you hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent of the credit card holder for the purpose of such purchase.
- You acknowledge and understand that you may configure your browser to disallow the technology such as cookies from collecting certain Information. In addition, you understand that such configuration implemented will limit your level of accessibility to certain features on the Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.